- Latest News
- Colman Dillon
- Juvenile Match Reports
- Codes of Behaviour
Our club is based on a twelve acre site at Caherlag in the parish of Glounthaune. The facilities are mainly used by the players, members, parents and club supporters, but the facilities are also available to any other organisation who may wish to use them.
We have developed a full sized playing pitch together with juvenile pitch. The original facilities included two dressing rooms with shower facilities, a referees changing room, boiler house, garage, meeting room and storage room. Our new complex was officially opened by the then President of the G.A.A., Jack Boothman, on the 8th of June, 1996.
The new complex comprises of the following facilities:
Function room/Playing hall serviced by a modern, fully fitted kitchen, ancillary storage areas and toilet facilities.
The complex is constructed of modern maintenance free materials throughout and is finished to a very high standard. The function room is approximately 3,500 square feet and 18 feet to the eaves. The dressing room/showers are 600 square feet. The remaining area measures 1000 square feet. The complete cost of the building was approximately £340,000.00.